This unique refurbishment offers a select range of mews style townhouses and apartments featuring period elevational features and detailing that reflects the craftsmanship of a bygone era. These unique homes will offer an unrivalled specification and will introduce a whole new choice of stylish family living with a traditional twist to this extremely sought after part of Bangor.
Crosby House will exude a resplendent atmosphere in this perfect location, rubbing shoulders with some of the finest residences in the town. These prestigious homes offer convenience to Bangor’s bustling town centre, leading schools and a host of other amenities.
Bangor boasts an excellent range of recreational facilities along with many beautiful town centre parks, there are golf courses at Clandeboye Golf Club, Bangor Golf Club, and Carnalea Golf Club, rugby, football and hockey clubs, and of course sailing at Royal Ulster Yacht Club, Ballyholme Yacht Club and Bangor Marina.
The ideal location in the centre of the town ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the wonderful facilities that this sought after part of County Down has to offer.
An exceptional quality finish will be incorporated into each of these outstanding townhouses & apartments.
– Luxury kitchen with choice of doors, worktops and handles (from selected range)
– Fitted range of appliances to include luxury gas hob, electric oven, extractor and fridge freezer
– Utility room fitted units (from selected range)
– Contemporary white sanitary ware
– Partial tiling to main bathroom above bath / shower and en-suite shower
– Carpets to bedrooms, living room, hall, stairs and landing
– Internal decoration of walls, ceilings, woodwork and doors
– Double glazed windows
– Solid timber front door
– Gas fired heating with feature fireplace to living area (from selected range)
– Outside tap and light
– Alarm system installed
– Gravel / pebble driveways
– Gardens sown out front and rear