An address in which to live and relax in style, giving purchasers a host of enticing features to satisfy all of todays needs and lifestyles.
This exciting new development at Church Meadows, will be one of the the most highly finished, unique, energy efficient developments in Portadown, helping to form a focal point off Drumcree Road on the outskirts of this historic town.
These superb new homes are delightfully situated in one of Portadown’s most popular residential locations, yet are only a short drive from the town centre, enabling the unique opportunity to enjoy the convenience of the town and all its amenities coupled with the surrounding areas beautiful countryside.
Portadown town centre is host to an array of shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes and other recreational pursuits. Education in the town is second to none with an excellent choice of both primary and secondary schools.
The developers and local estate agents have identified the need for well designed, extremely energy efficient, quality Church Meadow Drumcree Road, Portadown accommodation with a kerb appeal that is unrivalled in the town.
This new chapter at Church Meadows will cater for every purchaser’s specific needs, with a standard of finish that is matched only by the outstanding external elevations.
– Traditional brick exterior, smooth finish and feature stone cladding on alternate sites
– Feature PVC double glazed windows
– Oil fired central heating
– Hardwood exterior doors
– Internal wall painted throughout
– Internal woodwork painted or stained
– Pebbled driveways
– Gardens levelled, topsoiled and sown in grass
– Landscaping through developments with black estate fencing
– Fitted kitchen including hob and oven
– Fitted sanitary ware
– Fitted fireplace
– Partial wall tiling in Bathroom, WC and En-suite
– Panelled internal doors
– 10 year guarantee
– Black rainwater goods
– 6ft panel fencing to rear gardens
8 Bridge Street,
Phone: 028 3839 9911
28 West Street,
Phone: 028 3833 4157