It is hidden within a site that is surrounded by mature trees and takes advantage of the surrounding countryside.
The key feature is the design of the development itself. It is made up of a series of clusters of houses carefully interacting with living space, private space and open landscaped areas.
The design of the houses draw on an interplay of traditional and modern, with the emphasis on the interface between the households. A series of traditional features is fragmented by bay windows or linked walls.
Appleton is located just off the Gilford Road and Long Lane which is widely regarded as one of the most sought after locations in Portadown. It’s not hard to understand why this part of Portadown is so sought after, with such a multitude of amenities and facilities; great sporting / leisure pursuits, shopping centres, excellent primary and senior schools at this end of the town make Appleton a most desirable place to live.
An exceptional quality finish will be incorporated into each of these outstanding family homes.
– Traditional brick exterior, smooth render finish and feature stone cladding on alternate sites
– Feature PVC double glazed windows
– Oil fired central heating
– Hardwood exterior doors
– Internal walls painted throughout
– Internal woodwork painted or stained
– Pebbled driveways
– Gardens levelled, topsoiled and sown in grass
– Landscaping through development with black estate fencing
– Fitted kitchen including hob and oven
– Fitted sanitary ware
– Fitted fireplace
– Partial wall tiling in bathroom, WC and ensuite
– Panelled internal doors
– 10 year guarantee
– Black rainwater goods
– 6ft panel fencing to rear gardens
7 Meadow Lane,
Phone: 07384 950 534